Following important documents can be downloaded:
- The main guide for participants
- The data collection tools for
- government (quantitative tool, standard qualitative tool, humanitarian aid qualitative tool)
- development partners (standard qualitative tool, humanitarian aid qualitative tool, humanitarian aid qualitative tool for the Cluster Coordinating Agency, standard quantitative tool, humanitarian aid quanitative tool, humanitarian aid quantitative tool for the Cluster Coordinating Agency)
- civil society organisations (qualitative tool)
- private sector (qualitative tool)
- The annexes to the main guide with the detailed methodology
Please note that the Humanitarian Aid Survey is only applicable to a selection of countries, where humanitarian aid for health has been significant in the fiscal year 2013 or 2014. Please find the list and criteria here.
Click on the file to access the download link.
Para las herramientas en español, por favor se ruega pedir directamente al firstname.lastname@example.org